Are you hosting a fishing tournament? We know how difficult it can be to find sponsors, which is why Boatsetter offers a way to partner with you as a sponsor and a source of boats for tournament anglers.
Boatsetter’s Tournament Sponsorship Program is a simple way to:
- Earn more profits for your charity or your organizing efforts.
- Increase registrations by providing access to more boats for participants.
- Boost awareness with free promotion by Boatsetter Fishing.
- Get assistance from our team with recommended fishing boats.
Boatsetter is the leading platform for boat rentals and charters, with 1000’s of boats to book globally. By adding Boatsetter as a sponsor, 50% of profits from boats booked through Boatsetter for your tournament will be distributed to the tournament organizer or the organization benefiting from the tournament (i.e. a nonprofit or charity). Profits are limited to the amount that Boatsetter keeps after payouts to the boat owner and / or captain, insurance, taxes, and credit card fees.
- Only applies to tournaments with boat entries. Does not apply to land-based tournaments.
- Payment is limited to profit sharing from boats booked and registered for the tournament during tournament dates. Boatsetter is not committing to out-of-pocket sponsorship fees, and there is no guaranteed payment if no Boatsetter boats are booked for the tournament.
- As a sponsor, Boatsetter must be included in tournament marketing.
If you’d like to submit a tournament for consideration, please fill out this Typeform.